cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Community Reward

Pretty ingenius system to keep people active in the community...

Mayor / Maire

ckl wrote:

Pretty ingenius system to keep people active in the community...

@ckl yes!  Though, ironically, I think at least a couple of the most active members here (Luddite and Martin, for example) are on grandfathered (older, no longer available) plans that aren't eligible to receive community rewards.  Yet here they are, day after day (along with many others of course) helping people out.  Gotta love it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Legend

Hi @srlawren,

The only reason that I'm here, though grandfathered, is that I'm like Geritol to @Luddite. Someone has to get him up and going, and that's me!

Oracle

@srlawren @Martin Sorry to disappoint but I'm in it for the big bucks; joined Aug/15. Man LOL

Whatever happened to chukdefatey; is 778 a more patient reincarnation?

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

LOL @ me being a patient reincarnation of chukdefatey!! Hilarious in so, so many more ways than one!

Legend

Hi @Luddite,

Chuk is doing well in Vancouver, though he still hates the rain.

As a matter of fact, we exchanged emails quite early this morning (ET).

His not visiting the community represents a loss of technical knowledge. :-(
Mayor / Maire

A good mayor always keeps in touch with their deputies!

Legend

Hi 778,

Had chuk continued to visit the community, he, too, in due course would have become a Deputy Mayor.
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @Luddite, I thought you were grandfathered.  My bad.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren No problem. I consider myself "grandfathered" as I convinced a friend to join PM in Sep/14 just before the kiosks were closed and he has had no issues with payment or service. Sadly, I was held up on Telus contract until last year. Even with the beta bugs it's a great service especially if one has an emergency back up plan in place. I am continually surprised at how many users do not.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.