cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

Well said z10user4, good information right there.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is important to note that you should make sure your friends sign up online for PM, if you want to receive the rewards. One of my friends signed up for PM at a small buteque in the Mall, and becasue and cound't add a friend to her account

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have the exact same thing happening- it is per cycle that you get rewards as far as I know. If it was a 30 day plan, you would get the rewards every 30 days.

Yes it did 

Very good and easy understanding thank you 

Oracle

@Carld123 wrote:

@Felixbthe1

Not sure about the "large reward " part...but good people here..and decent pricing..to each there own.........

Well you haven't been here long enough and tried hard enough to take advantage of the rewards program.  Thanks to the community and the friends at large, I am confident that my cellular cost with this service is cheaper than any competitor.

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:

I am confident that my cellular cost with this service is cheaper than any competitor.

@will13amThis. I have so many rewards it's free. Can't beat free!

... although I do spend many hours to get these rewards....

Oracle

I personally love the loyalty reward, I’m already on year 3 and still loving it Smiley Happy

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I am confident that my cellular cost with this service is cheaper than any competitor.

@will13amThis. I have so many rewards it's free. Can't beat free!

... although I do spend many hours to get these rewards....

The dog brand does give me free data plans too but that's beside the point.  Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

are oracles de facto employees