cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward

Oh cool, I was just poking around in self-serve and see I've earned a $4 community reward.  And now that I finally figured out how to add my credit card, I can sign up for Auto Pay for even more rewards. What a great perk for PM customers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was wondering if this would happen to myself also?
Retraité / Retired

You are eligible for Community rewards if that's what you mean to ask. Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where can I find  monthly contribution ranking? 

Retraité / Retired

Hi @wm1974 - Community rewards are provided to all the contributors on a reward eligible plan on their next payment due date. 

Also, a monthly badge for your contribution level will be added to your Community profile.

CL.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wm1974 The monthly contribution ranking are usually posted on the "feature topics" in the 6-8th of the month. You will also receive a badge on that month with regards to your contribution. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Stupid newbie question:

I've had my phone account for  about a week and today signed up to be able to post in the community. How will Public Mobile know to credit my phone accoutn with any community rewards I might qualify for?

When I signed up for the community I was never asked my mobile number; account number; etc? Does it track simply by matching the email address?

Again, I'm sorry for the newbie question.

Legend

Hi @Duckman,

First, there's no such thing as a stupid question. If it weren't for curiosity, we would still be living in caves.

You guessed correctly. Your rewards are tied to your email address.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Cheers.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Martin

After I posted realized I recieved an email explaining about the link to my email address. I'm not a huge poster but I truey appreciate not being mocked for questions. Sometimes on message boards the slighest thing is responded to harshly.  Those of us a little slower with technology need a little more time to catch up.

Thanks again

Retraité / Retired

Hello @Duckman

It is our pleasure to be able to assist you in the process. If you have any more concerns or questions please do not hesitate.

Thank you

Teri