cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1bb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Hi I pay $47 for my plan, and my data Is not working  for over 10  months and my data is not working how can I get that credit back? and reduce my plan to $35 plan. 

Thanks

Blessing E.

@1bb Did you get everything figured out?

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you looked into why your data isn't working? Have you setup APN? Has data ever worked? 

Do you want Data or you just want to change your plan? You can change your plan with your self serve account just ensure you select change plan at next renewal. 

For a credit for the data not working you will need to contact the mods. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You would address your concerns to the moderator on the site which is publico Ile.ca.You can also change your plan anytime online,cheers.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fun times...  If you have spare time.  Smiley Happy 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do you have the data configured correctly? If you have ported from another provider, their settings may be different.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How many posts are oracles making each month?  What about the top 1%?  I think the question here is about transparency.  Does PM disclose the performance listings so we can verify?  We should be able to see the results and how we are performing.  Just looking at the badges do not give me any information other than me receiving the reward.  I need to know how many posts I would need to make to be a top performer!

Oracle

@Double_J wrote:

How many posts are oracles making each month?  What about the top 1%?  I think the question here is about transparency.  Does PM disclose the performance listings so we can verify?  We should be able to see the results and how we are performing.  Just looking at the badges do not give me any information other than me receiving the reward.  I need to know how many posts I would need to make to be a top performer!

It’s not just about the number of posts. Everything matters, it’s your participation in total that counts. You can check each members post count whenever you want, nothing is hidden. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe the information about earning rewards is in the description area of rewards . Seemed pretty straight forward as to how to earn and get phone for 0 dollars although I have been useing public mobile since they first came out and have had three people sign up with them then they told me I would not be getting any more money off my bill for doing it ?? So idk I haven’t referred any one since and that’s when they actually had stores they first set up
Mayor / Maire

@Double_Jthere are no metrics for Oracles

Once status is obtained they ALWAYS rank at the top

I'm torn on this personally

The Oracles are major contributers to the community

But they also garnish the same high level rewards when they are not active in the community for various reasons (personal life etc)

Over in the Koodo forums Mobile Masters (Oracles) will lose status and get replaced for non performance, in Public you are Oracles for life

In general, try to get SOLUTIONS if you want to score high community rewards

Bravos & post counts mean very little

@Double_J wrote:

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

@Double_Jthere are no metrics for Oracles

Once status is obtained they ALWAYS rank at the top

I'm torn on this personally

The Oracles are major contributers to the community

But they also garnish the same high level rewards when they are not active in the community for various reasons (personal life etc)

Over in the Koodo forums Mobile Masters (Oracles) will lose status and get replaced for non performance, in Public you are Oracles for life

According to this, it's not for life:

How long do you stay an Oracle and can Oracles lose their status?

• When we look for new Oracles, we also review our current team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...