cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does the community reward work? How many rewards can you get for answering a question?

5 REPLIES 5

@Effort wrote:

Rewards depend on the quality of information you provide to the community. Answering questions is one thing but answering questions well is another.

Very true, always quality over quantity

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Rewards depend on the quality of information you provide to the community. Answering questions is one thing but answering questions well is another.

@popping wrote:

@amasood wrote:

How does the community reward work? How many rewards can you get for answering a question?

Use your mobile knowledge helping other by answering questions.

You may get $1 to $20 community reward to subsidize your plan on your next renewal date.

The $20 reward is the Oracle level.  That is not available to everyone as you need to be invited to that position after displaying a lengthy time being a top contributor in the community. The $15 reward can be earned by the rest of the community (not all at once)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's no set amount of rewards you earn from just answering a single question. It's determined from a number of criteria. 

This post might give you a starting point:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amasood wrote:

Use your mobile knowledge helping other by answering questions.

You may get $1 to $20 community reward to subsidize your plan on your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.