cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Reward

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi all,

I found something that looks weird to me, be maybe isn't, would like to know what you think of it...

1. Any idea how @chukdefatey has earned the "Top 50%" on May 8th 2017 and on December 9th 2016? It should be related to Community activity in April 2017 and Novembre 2016, but from their profile their last post is in September 2016, last bravoed post in September 2016 and last bravo given is in September 2016.
  2. And how is @Martin (rip) still earning Badges (including "top 25%" 3 weeks ago) as well?

--------------------------------------------------------

Background info

Here, it says "You can earn Rewards based on your participation and contribution on the Public Mobile Community.  What do you need to do?  Helpful things like posting and answering questions, getting Bravos and Accepted Solutions from other members, and posting new content or starting lively discussions.  Basically, you can earn Rewards for being an active member of the Public Mobile online Community."

Furthermore, "The contribution level is determined on a calendar month basis from your relative support to other Community members."

6 REPLIES 6

Thanks @SD08! Don't know why but I couldn't find it myself 😉

It's making more sense now!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

May be the time spent online is also a factor in the formula Smiley Surprised

Agreed @SD08
I still get bravo on my last month post that's explain even if someone doesn't contribute to forums thry still get some rewards if still get bravo on old posts
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Someone_here, that is some good research and you were almost there to get your answer.  If you click on the who gave the bravo's on those posts you will see that they were given April 22, 2017.  I am sure that would be the case for the other months as well

ETA looks like @SD08 beat me to it while I was looking must have been while he was posting

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Someone_here

Even when people are no longer participating in the community, they are still credited with contribution when their old posts get bravoed. With all the inactive members in this community, it really doesn't take much to make it into the top 50% or even the top 25%.

For chukdefatey's bravos during the relevant months see these:
November 2016: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/AutoPay-Reward/m-p/7135#M127

April 2017: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Is-there-a-way-to-get-at-least-2-gb-data...

For Martin's bravos during the relevant months see this thread:
April 2017: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Is-there-a-way-to-get-at-least-2-gb-data...

I may have missed some other posts as this was a bit of quick research, but the point is, there was in fact some bravos received.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Someone here really done some serious research now I m also wondering too how if those are contributing to forum but still getting rewards wonders how as well
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.