cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

@gauthier_eli

AHMEN!!! I am learning how to lower my bill as well! Maybe one day we can be an "oracle" 😁

Mayor / Maire

@Winterberri The best is to help the community with their problems and questions...how to do that?!? You can read the most posts and subjects to learn how to reply to help... be curious... try...and have fun to help others!!!! Welcome in public mobile!!!!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the information . As a new member I'm still getting used to the community and getting the hang   Of things.

Oracle

@Winterberri  best piece of advice don't be active in the community for the money. Be here to help, and learn.   

I can't remember who said it but you will probably make more money and faster collecting pop/beer cans vs the time spent  in the community to get the same amount of money.   That being said it is usually pretty easy to get in the top 25%-50%.  

So welcome to the community,  read the knowledge base search the forum and ask questions. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Haha maybe we will! Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Getting $2 was fairly easy for me.  I just put in my 2 cents here and there about 100 times and I got the $2 community involvement discount.  Smiley Wink

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@6500K wrote:

Getting $2 was fairly easy for me.  I just put in my 2 cents here and there about 100 times and I got the $2 community involvement discount.  Smiley Wink

For those who didn't get it:

2 cents x 100 = $2 

Smiley Tongue

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@6500K wrote:

@6500K wrote:

For those who didn't get it:

2 cents x 100 = $2 

Smiley Tongue

Oh, that's good - I needed the explanation Smiley Happy

I like the comment that many community members provide - that you should not worry about the rewards, but read, post, comment and bravo for information and sharing!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yep help as much you can,provide solutions,troubleshoot problems,etc

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help the customer question the want help