cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Community Reward

@Carld123 Enough already.

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh **bleep**...i may not get my rewards now....

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok.. Done...

Mayor / Maire

@Carld123 wrote:

Ok.. Done...

WTH man! What's with all this?!

Where's this coming from?

Why?

Highlighted

Hello @Carld123

Please refrain from using such language, on our Community, towards any of our members, as we do not tolerate any sort of direct or indirect profanity.

The Community is a place where folks come for help or to help others, so there is certainly no need for any disrespectful content being posted.

If you need help, our users, ORACLES and us Moderators will be more than happy to provide it to you, but if you fail to approach us in a respectful manner, a second warning will be made and should this go on, we will have to ban you.

Thank you for understanding.

Ashley

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone I am new to public Mobile but am a software engineere and i bring with me tons of knowledge of add ons Cell phones  and networks I am happy to help anyone with anything

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TvMann2018 wrote:

Hello everyone I am new to public Mobile but am a software engineere and i bring with me tons of knowledge of add ons Cell phones  and networks I am happy to help anyone with anything

Great to have you here @TvMann2018.  Welcome to the PM community and nice to see someone with a helping attitude.  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@TvMann2018 If you stay here in the community you will be very helpful!!! Just stay in touch with the new or old subjects and be free to answer and help!! Welcome!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't wait to start earning what I've been overpaying all those years! Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see mine is the same but if you look up your payment history, the way it is broken down through billing somewhat explains it. It is billed out as "charges" and "credit" I'm not sure why but it might be a case of... charge xxx bill amount and then credit or return the credit amount. Also might be a pre- authorization to ensure auto pay etc are going to clear funds before giving you the rewards and then billing only to find out that your funds aren't available but now they've sent you a bill that is credited xx $ and you are now paying by voucher and don't qualify for the 2$ reward but now is to late they can't bill you twice etc... I'm convinced that my second explanation is the reasoning and anwer.