cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward

@Judelina wrote:

@ Westcoast I am sorry I didn’t see the date and yes I replied to things I guess from now on I’ll just shut my mouth sorry for the inconvenience and I should have put question marks where I was asking not answering sorry and you won’t see me again

Do you participate in any other online forums and such? It's just a matter of getting to know how it works. That's all we're helping you with. We know you're new.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Judelina wrote:

@ Westcoast I am sorry I didn’t see the date and yes I replied to things I guess from now on I’ll just shut my mouth sorry for the inconvenience and I should have put question marks where I was asking not answering sorry and you won’t see me again

No worries @Judelina - you were just trying to help, which is commendable.  Keep at it and one day you may even become an oracle (I really mean it).  Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Judelina wrote:

@JudelinaDon't give up from making a mistake. Learn from this mistake and do better in the future. All you have to do is organize your help a little so it goes in the right place! Please don't leave us. We need all the help we can get.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is awesome

I wish I had heard about this year's ago... This is such a great idea

Can't wait to get my sim card... Woohoo!...

Tags (1)

More you participate in everything... It automatically upgrades your profile...

I just started and is quite amazed of this program... Ordered my sim card and I am shocked about this company... I will absolutely be telling people once I have tested my phone with "publicmobile"

Tags (1)
Highlighted

@xXFryXx, Welcome to the community.  I hope you find the service as great as I do.

I'm saving a 'ton of money' from what I was paying elsewhere before.  LESS THAN HALF!!

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes! The company's incredible compared to all of the other options available in Canada! 

Mayor / Maire

Go on @xXFryXx and try everything!!!