cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Community Reward

@szymon247 wrote:

@srlawrenThanks, it was indeed very helpful! Just to clarify, so if one is a top contributor, but goes on a hiatus for a month, they will not get any community reward for that month? Or are previous months' contributions also taken into account at least partially?

@szymon247 the exact formula used for the rankings is proprietary and not divulged by Public Mobile so I can't answer that 100%; however, to the best of my knowledge, only activity from the month being calculated is taken into consideration for that month.  So if you were a top contributor in July and then were in Australia for all of August and too busy fighting off venomous spiders and crocodiles to get online and contribute at all, I would presume you would not get any reward for the month of August when the calcuations are done in early September.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Table Outline of Reward Levels & Earnings & Badges:

1.png

With regard to this reply your answer is slightly wrong as you mention that 25% & 50% contribution levels receive $6 & $4 when in actuality, the Table Outline refers to a top 25% contribution level earning $2 & a top 50% contribution level earning $1.  

Highlighted

So if I "like" your comment (Bravo) or reply to your comment then you will get a reward???  Is that right?

Highlighted

@KandyKane1 wrote:

So if I "like" your comment (Bravo) or reply to your comment then you will get a reward???  Is that right?

@KandyKane1 no.  The exact formula has never been revealed because Public Mobile do not want people "gaming" the system.  Read, bravo when you like a post, reply when you have something you can add, and try to be helpful.  Every month, PM then use this proprietary formula to rank eveyrone in the community, and those in the percentages noted in the very first post on this thread get the reward levels indicated.  Your reward may change month to month (and some months you may not get one at all) depending on how many people are active and what activities they have done, essentially.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

You earn the " rewards " by logging into the PM community and giving helpful advice to other customers and replying to their questions and just give the best advice you can, that's how we are all gaining knowledge of this amazing network, we are the customer care/service/ help department, everyone is able to put in their opinion and just be as helpful as you can, the other ways of earning rewards is by getting your friends and family to switch over to PM and they use your PM number as their referral/reference and you get rewarded with discounts on your next billing cycle and for each month after that as long as they keep using PM as service provider. It's an awesome program, I've enjoyed this PM service thourouly and am always trying to recruit everyone I know to make the switch. Hope I was able to shed a little more light on this subject for you.

Highlighted

What I get out of it is If you answer allot of questions and get lots of likes you get rewarded for your knowlege each comment helps you get answers to questions witch public mobile won't have to answer 

Highlighted

Re: unhappy costumer

I have been trying to contact anyone to settle what is going on with my account that has been in limbo for over 6 months now

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you sent a private message to the moderators? 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Highlighted

@Blair-bergmann1 wrote:

I have been trying to contact anyone to settle what is going on with my account that has been in limbo for over 6 months now

@Blair-bergmann1 sorry to hear of your trouble.  Please see the instructions above from @jp2.  Contacting the moderators via private messaging as noted there is the only way to get help with your account.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No you don’t have to keep building it up. It should get the discount off your monthly plan but I think you have to take your card off and when the next monthly due date comes re enter your card info and you should be good to go 

Need Help? Let's chat.