cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

Hi there need help big time I need to switch my son card as bought new phone and disabled 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kgulzar1 wrote:

Hi there need help big time I need to switch my son card as bought new phone and disabled 

@kgulzar1Make your own NEW topic , and be coherent with a detailed explination. Find the button on any forum and click it

topic.png

Card? Sim card? Vocher Card? Disabled? Phone or account? Where did phone come from? Is it unlocked? Does he need a new account? Is he porting over? Etc. BE DETAILED.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kgulzar1

Need more info..is the sim activated?..what happens when trying to use it etc etc

Highlighted

I am brand new to this public Mobile plan... my family is able to save $130/month by switching to PM!!!  I LOVE the idea of the rewards program... we never got any rewards with the other cell phone company we were with!  Anyway... my question is, how do we earn community rewards???  I read all about how the rewards are applied to your account... but I still don't understand.  Can someone clarify for me?  I think that if you comment or reply to someone's question and other people "like" your question or response then you can earn community rewards???  Is that sort of how it works?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is awesome I don’t know any other company that does this so it’s nice 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is awesome

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Makaylas98

Hi I bought mins for my phone and put them on but I can’t call no one

-------------------

Is your plan active?

When you say "bought mins" do you mean you bought an add-on? If so did you do both steps by adding money into your account and then buying the add-on.

Or do mean you bought a voucher thinking it was minutes?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Could you please give us more details of what happened to you @Makaylas98?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Could you please give us more details of what happened to you @Makaylas98?

For anyone wondering about @Makaylas98's blank message, it appears she accidentally typed the message body into the Message Tags box.  The contents read:  "Hi I bought mins for my phone and put them on but I can’t call no one"

@Makaylas98, as @Lieux noted, we need more details.  What plan are you on?--I'm guessing the $10/50/50 plan?  What add-on did you purchase exactly?  What does your Account Status and Available Funds balance show when you sign into your self-serve account?  EDIT: also, what happens when you try to call someone?  What is the exact message you hear when you try? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.