cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Community Reward

I got my community reward in my account but no badge?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dunkgirl wrote:

I got my community reward in my account but no badge?

That usually happens.  Badge will show up in a day or two.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It will go towards your next billing cycle after 30 day cycle goes by, I had the same issue and it was just my misunderstanding and not thourouly reading through the whole rules and regulations so to say for my situation. If you don't see a change in your account by PM using your rewards towards your next billing cycle next time around, it wouldn't hurt to give customer care a quick call about it. Mine came off and was applied to my next billing cycle after my first full 30 days passed by and I renewed my plan.

Highlighted

@JordanBell78 wrote:

It will go towards your next billing cycle after 30 day cycle goes by, I had the same issue and it was just my misunderstanding and not thourouly reading through the whole rules and regulations so to say for my situation. If you don't see a change in your account by PM using your rewards towards your next billing cycle next time around, it wouldn't hurt to give customer care a quick call about it. Mine came off and was applied to my next billing cycle after my first full 30 days passed by and I renewed my plan.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

it wouldn't hurt to give customer care a quick call about it.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

This suggestion from your post may confuse a few people...

Highlighted

Hi there need help big time I need to switch my son card as bought new phone and disabled 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kgulzar1 wrote:

Hi there need help big time I need to switch my son card as bought new phone and disabled 

@kgulzar1Make your own NEW topic , and be coherent with a detailed explination. Find the button on any forum and click it

topic.png

Card? Sim card? Vocher Card? Disabled? Phone or account? Where did phone come from? Is it unlocked? Does he need a new account? Is he porting over? Etc. BE DETAILED.

Highlighted

@kgulzar1

Need more info..is the sim activated?..what happens when trying to use it etc etc

Highlighted

I am brand new to this public Mobile plan... my family is able to save $130/month by switching to PM!!!  I LOVE the idea of the rewards program... we never got any rewards with the other cell phone company we were with!  Anyway... my question is, how do we earn community rewards???  I read all about how the rewards are applied to your account... but I still don't understand.  Can someone clarify for me?  I think that if you comment or reply to someone's question and other people "like" your question or response then you can earn community rewards???  Is that sort of how it works?

Highlighted

So if I "like" your comment (Bravo) or reply to your comment then you will get a reward???  Is that right?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KandyKane1 wrote:

So if I "like" your comment (Bravo) or reply to your comment then you will get a reward???  Is that right?

@KandyKane1 no.  The exact formula has never been revealed because Public Mobile do not want people "gaming" the system.  Read, bravo when you like a post, reply when you have something you can add, and try to be helpful.  Every month, PM then use this proprietary formula to rank eveyrone in the community, and those in the percentages noted in the very first post on this thread get the reward levels indicated.  Your reward may change month to month (and some months you may not get one at all) depending on how many people are active and what activities they have done, essentially.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.