cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Community Reward

Either way, I think it's kind of cool that an average Joe can participate and get rewarded for it. That is why I am actually enjoying this. " community "

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren yeah that's all I see the rewards as...a nice bonus. I don't know enough about phones or networking or troubleshooting to be able to be on here daily for solving issues so I don't ever expect to finish in the top 1%. I don't really care how the scoring system is set up, just kind of want to know the factors involved. If I'm able to save a couple bucks a pay period just by being semi active on the boards, then that's great. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

go to your account and Account Log In and you will at  My Rewards

good luck

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome Job Public Mobile Team Service 

r.jpg

Good Luck Heart

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If it was in the beginning of their launch maybe they missed it or you had an 8 dollar add on that took the reward amount 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What I get out of it is If you answer allot of questions and get lots of likes you get rewarded for your knowlege each comment helps you get answers to questions witch public mobile won't have to answer 

Mayor / Maire

Repeating a couple of things I have posted before:

The rewards are not normally that much discount 

If you are getting community rewards to pay for your monthly service it is a bug and will eventually be fixed (although I have seen cases where a year elapsed)

The rewards may not sound like much but are certainly more than Koodo or Telus pay out

The calculation for rewards is very odd, there are many threads trying to figure them out. I still suspect there is either an error or a deliberate randomness to them.

I also still maintain some bravos are worth more than others (whether this is due to a mod/oracle having more pull in who they promote, or whether some forums are worth more than others) 

Gaming the system is pointless and a waste of time (many far more lucrative endeavors out there)

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not that I'm really expecting much if any but curious has anyone received January rewards yet?

Mayor / Maire

wrote:

Not that I'm really expecting much if any but curious has anyone received January rewards yet?

@canucks4life just looked, not seeing anyting yet. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wrote:

Nothing yet.  It's about that time of month, but I wouldn't worry about it either since there has been nothing in the annoucements forum either.