cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Reward

@vgdam if you look at pending rewards it shows how much you have earned. This amount is deducted from your next renewal

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And how is possible to still get rewarded (I got 3 badges), when on my account it sais suspended account due to insuficient funds (so wouldn't be a good standing account as is required for rewards to be earn)...although the payment was cleared and taken out of my credit card with no problem...

Mayor / Maire

The mods would credit you any lost rewards
Mayor / Maire

@Leda community badges are technically separate from you actual account.  The community (where we are now) and the self-serve system (selfserve.publicmobile.ca) are separate systems, so the community has no idea if your PM account is active or suspended.  Thus, you can still earn badges.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Wow, good information, thank you. Everyone here want to help but not the PM. I can't believe that...what kind of serious company doese that...leaves the customers in total darkness.

@Leda, I do not feel I'm in total darkness.

I knew coming in what support would be like, and in experience, I don't need telephone support, nor immediate.  This forum concept works for me, and when there is no propmo, or backlog because of the promo, it works very well.

NORMAL times are maximum 2 days resolved.

It will return.  I know it.

My problem wasn't solved in one week yet, is not normal for me and I'm sure it isn't normal for a lot of others customers eather...
I don't care about having or not a customer service on the phone, but I want my problems and issues to be heard, taken care of, and solved them in a decent time frame... that's all. But looks like nobody is taking care of nothing here. I've been e mailing for days to PM and send more than enough emails... still not an answer received. How it sounds that??? Is not good (is not "working well")...so yea, I was left in total darkness.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Have you read the announcements? @Leda

What announcement you are talking about?