cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients

Onrajusubba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There are many new interested clients who want to go with public but unfortunately because of lack of education and computer knowledge they can’t register if they are registered they can’t use self serve to pay bill. In this situation I have been helping to those who were referred by me 

9 REPLIES 9

@on2wheels There are no official numbers provided for how many customers there are. Public doesn't say and shareholder reports just show postpaid vs. prepaid. 

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does anyone know how many total customers are registered with PM?  You'd think that would not be hidden knowledge considering what the company stands for.

@erinshirley wrote:

Autopay is definitely the way to go, especially considering the $1.00 discount. 

Autopay Reward is actually $2 every renewal when you have a credit card registered with Autopay enabled.

@erinshirley wrote:

Correction: $2 discount for auto-pay

erinshirley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah,  not for everyone 

too many distraction 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Onrajusubba wrote:

There are many new interested clients who want to go with public but unfortunately because of lack of education and computer knowledge they can’t register if they are registered they can’t use self serve to pay bill. In this situation I have been helping to those who were referred by me 

@OnrajusubbaI'm the same way...i walk them thru the steps, give them a cheat sheet to refer to and occasionally I get a call or a text with a question and i help them out. Ive actually had more issues than all of them combined. I dont really mind theyve helped pay my bill. Good on ya!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Onrajusubba wow that's amazing, you're definitely a very very helpful person. I signed up my parents who are not computer savvy, but I got them on autopay so it made things a lot easier. So far they've never had any issues, but just like you, I'd be their resource if they needed help.

Outside of my parents if I know the person I'd like to refer is not the least bit savvy I wouldn't refer them, because any issues they'll come to me and I'd prefer not to become a customer service call centre, not worth the headache for just an extra $1 off my plan. Kudos to you for being that generous.

But this is the pros and cons of PM not having call Centre support, but maybe that's the point, they're only looking for a certain demographic. 

Need Help? Let's chat.