cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing a phone plan

Ththng1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been a long time customer with PM for a while, if we change the phone plan, are we eligible to get the rewards on the monthly invoice? please advise.

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

@slash407, legacy and pioneer subscribers are *required* to contact 611 to make the change.  They are asked to confirm they understand that they are switching away from a plan that has voice support, and moving to the online-only support system.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ththng1 as stated yes you can switch to any plan and you will become eligable for rewards. You will likely start with 3$ loyalty.

To switch you need to call 611 and confirm you want to switch as you will lose 611 call support.

@Ththng1 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

You are welcome.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Ththng1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you a legacy customer?  If so, I think you are not eligible for rewards on your current plan.  But if you switch to an in-market plan, you would be eligible for autopay, loyalty, and community rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ththng1 wrote:

Hello,

I have been a long time customer with PM for a while, if we change the phone plan, are we eligible to get the rewards on the monthly invoice? please advise.

Thank you 

Yes all plans are eligible. It gets a little messy with 90 days or 30 days but you're still entitled.

Need Help? Let's chat.