cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Lowering bill

Hey PM -

what do ppl pay on average a month here??

is anyone actually at $0?

I have 5 referrals and the 2$ For autopa off a $30 plan - so $23 plus tax - signed up in summe love the savings was paying $75 before with Telus

Savebig2

Re: Challenges signing ppl up ??!

Well said cheers

so common that’s how ppl respond 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lowering bill

I'm at zero till July 2022 not 2021 if I stop posting on these forums today lol.

Savebig2

Wow !! Amazing

how did you manage that??

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2 wrote:

Hey PM -

what do ppl pay on average a month here??

is anyone actually at $0?

I have 5 referrals and the 2$ For autopa off a $30 plan - so $23 plus tax - signed up in summe love the savings was paying $75 before with Telus

@Savebig2   I believe there are a few people here who because of the accumulation of rewards, community, autopay, loyalty and RAF, don't pay anything for their plans and I've read the odd post where some will be paying nothing for many months into the future because of PM's rewards system. 

I'm on the $15 plan and occasionally I don't pay anything depending upon the community rewards, unfortunately I've not really made much effort to go hustle up many RAF rewards so I'll always be paying something, but TBH I'm not really too bothered as long as I can at least get a few dollars off my plan every month.

Happy to hear that you are saving quite a bit vs what you paid at Telus. 😊

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

I'm at zero till July 2022 not 2021 if I stop posting on these forums today lol.

@Jb456   Okay that's impressive! 😊

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Savebig2  I switched down to the $15 plan because of free add-ons over the time I been here. 

So here's a screenshot I took a moment ago.

$59 balance accumulated from posting on these forums and $20 of it was from a text I got a few months ago to refer someone and get a $20 bonus.

My loyalty is at $2 but will be $3 in a few months.

So before posting in these forums I owe $4. Adding all things up its like July 2022 I'd have to pay out of pocket if I stop posting. Oh and last time I paid a bill out of pocket I think was like Oct/Nov 2019 lol.

Screenshot_20201121_202928.jpg

Savebig2

That’s amazing h

congratulations 

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

1. Uncertain about quality of service, as no customer service line (everything online)
2. Concerns about self-serve, troubleshooting problems by oneself
3. Problems with buying SIM and starting up account.
gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@cin7 you're right, if you can tackle those complications you will be able to refer people much easier

• I tell people it's telus' cheapest phone provider and that it's prepaid. I let them browse a few websites with my phone and watch some 720p content to test out the connection. for customer support I tell them the truth in that not all issues are resolved in one day. then i tell them how to manage their accounts so they don't ever need to contact them for account disruption etc.
  • I tell them if they have any questions, that I will be their basic customer support and will help teach them how to use the service. this is when it's good to know the potential issues customers may run into, cause people don't like being surprised with no service issues, not understanding how to purchase an add-on, change plans etc. there are many people that will just look for another provider with easier ways to talk to customer support. 
  • this is the easiest. just help them over the phone or in person. again, you need to know how to handle issues that may arise when activating and the steps to help them move forward
Need Help? Let's chat.