cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain ways to participate for rewards?

Architect67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

I was wondering about the community rewards and if there are certain things I need to do to meet the participation requirements? Do I solely need to answer peoples questions or does posting questions and interacting with others count too?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’ve always wondered what the answer to this is too 🤷🏼‍♀️

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Architect67 depends on how much time you want to spend. As of late I have only been on once a month or less...lol When you spend this much time youll get the 1.00 or 2.00 reward. The more input the higher the reward. When I got the 15.00 reward I spend roughly 1 to 2hrs on here daily. That was early Covid though. If you can answer and be helpful, step up. Good luck welcome to Public! 

@Architect67 

I think you have answered yourself in the form of a question! Make that a daily double Alex!

That's exactly what you have to do....start by learning as much as you can about your service, your account, the different plans, add ons, rewards, troubleshooting, promotions etc.....

You can read posts and threads, put key words or questions in the search bar ( my favourite tool), post your own questions to start your own thread and eventually choose a solution from the many posts.

Add your opinion or share your experience in  any of the discussion threads and once your confident that you know the correct answer for another member asking a question you can post your answer and possible solution.

Along the way bravo other posts that are helpful, teach you something new or that you agree with and you are participating and contributing in the community.

Around the 6th or 7th of the month you can look into your account to see if there is a community reward deposited in your rewards section. Then a day or two later pm posts an announcement and badges denoting your reward level are posted in your profile.

Today is the last day for this months contribution. You can gauge your participation today to see if it garners maybe a top 50% reward of $1. Then you will have a very basic idea of how much of a contribution it takes to earn a community reward.

yes.. the amount is just bonus.. don't take it too seriously 🙂

however, I would say, I learned a lot too during this process, both PM specific and general Mobile stuff.. priceless  🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Architect67 wrote:

Hello!

I was wondering about the community rewards and if there are certain things I need to do to meet the participation requirements? Do I solely need to answer peoples questions or does posting questions and interacting with others count too?

Thanks!

It's an "all of the above" type of response.

Post, respond, bravo posts you like, mark solutions.

Just be as helpful as you can be.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Architect67 wrote:

Hello!

Thanks!

@Architect67 yes it all counts the more you participate the better for all no one knows for sure what the formula is 😁

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Architect67   its a secret sauce formula,  but all participation (replies, bravo (received/given) , new posts, solutions received)  some of the above is given more value to others.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Architect67 

The exact formula for community rewards is unknown.  Probably a combination of bravoes received, number of posts, number of solutions achieved, etc.  

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month. It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels. As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here. Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles (invite only). $15/month likely need to spend at least 2-3 hours everyday. Less than minimum wage if you average it out. 

If you like to help out and enjoy online community, then go for it. If you are trying to earn money via community rewards, it is not worth the time.

Need Help? Let's chat.