cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get into my account for rewards

donduncan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every time I try to log into my account It says locked out I wait an hour and try again same result

3 REPLIES 3

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @donduncan ,

Clear your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode. This is a strange solution to finicky website issues, that could solve yours.

If still issues and the Forgot my password is not working for you contact the moderators to help you to get back in as already instructed above.

@donduncan wrote:

Every time I try to log into my account It says locked out I wait an hour and try again same result

Your options are to try wait the hour to try again or to try the reset password option at: Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

It might be a good idea to clear your web browser's caches and to close it and reopen it.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to go to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot and type "forgot security question answer'.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@donduncan Have you tried resetting your password? If that doesn't let you in, you will need to contact the moderator team by one of the two methods mentioned below. If they allow you to choose another password, make sure you do not pick the same password you had before as it will keep expiring. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.