Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Can you earn money once you get free service through reference

@torontokris wrote:

@Spade wrote:

I was wonder if you can earn money money you pass 100 referrals

Unless it has changed (I see the other replies) Public mobile has stated you can ONLY earn up to the value of your plan..

"You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/td-p/411

That is the official statement. There are several unofficial things around here.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wouldn’t complain you’re getting free service.

Mayor / Maire

This was never true (despite the official statement)

@torontokris wrote:

Unless it has changed (I see the other replies) Public mobile has stated you can ONLY earn up to the value of your plan..

"You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/td-p/411

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes I can 

@Muldersarah7989 wrote:

Yes I can 

Sure, you can earn more rewards that your plan costs, but once you do that what are you going to do with the extra balance.  You could switch to a more expensive plan and buy the occassional add-on but after a certain point, the extra funds will just sit there.  It's not as if you can cash out and request a cash payout.