cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see the people who used my referral or vice versa?

terrymccaleb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I wanted to find out if I use someones referral through that refer a friend $25 promo then can that someone see my details like my name and number after I used them as a referral?

Like there are some nice people here who are sending me their numbers but I just don't want them to see my real name and phone number if I use their number as a referral.

If someone could clear that up that would be just awesome!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@JustinThatGuy wrote:

How can I see their phone numbers? I need a recent phone number to claim my $20 bonus and can't seem to find one. Any help is appreciated.

@JustinThatGuy...log into My Account / My Rewards. You'll see a little arrowhead beside Total Rewards Earned...click that arrowhead and you'll see the referals if you have any.

JustinThatGuy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I see their phone numbers? I need a recent phone number to claim my $20 bonus and can't seem to find one. Any help is appreciated.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@terrymccaleb wrote:

Hey,

I wanted to find out if I use someones referral through that refer a friend $25 promo then can that someone see my details like my name and number after I used them as a referral?

Like there are some nice people here who are sending me their numbers but I just don't want them to see my real name and phone number if I use their number as a referral.

Thanks

The only information that the referer will see is your phone number.  The referral system is designed to be friends and family who would already have your number so no big deal.  When you are requesting a referral you may get strangers sending you their number and if you use it they will see yours.  I have referred people that I didn't have their cell number and when I get a text saying a new referral I will check the list and send them a text for two purpses to see if their phone activation went properly as a test to receiving texts and as well to thank them for using my number for the referral.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I have one friend referral, i gave my number to that person, they signed up and used it in the referral box.

i see only their phone number in my rewards screen.

Saying this, I never text them, nor do they text me.

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't see this information.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@terrymccaleb wrote:

Hey,

Thanks

We can exchange numbers but don't get any info about each other, I just get a message that says "Thanks for referring your friend to public mobile..." From public mobile

There would probably be some heavy privacy laws to protect people from using a number that they should not have just to get their personal information.

Need Help? Let's chat.