cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I keep refer-a-friend-reward if I change plan?

snowk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have $13 refer-a-friend-reward monthly, If I change my current plan from $40 to $25 plan, will the $13 refer-a-friend-reward still valid?

Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

Loyalty rewards are attached to the account.

Referral rewards are attached to the account (until they leave PM and/or their accounts are Terminated).

Community rewards are attached to the email address which is attached to the account (until changed).

AutoPay rewards are attached to the payment information which is attached to the account (until changed or expired).

Add-ons are attached to the account (until fully used).

Any prepaid funds you've deposited are also attached to the account (until used).

Active PM SIM card number (along with an IMEI list of every device it's been plugged into) is also attached to the account, although these numbers aren't accessible to consumers through Self-Serve.

You can have any Plan or change to any Plan without any risk of "losing" these things.

They'll only be "lost" if you change conditional information or allow the account to be permanently Terminated. (You can also allow your Plan to become Suspended and Reactivated any number of times without "losing" anything, although Rewards are not paid out while your service is inactive.)

rliu1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@snowk 

Good question, your account, is what counts not the plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@snowk  Your rewards are associated with your account and not your plan. In fact you can change your plan as many times as you wish without affecting your rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yes it will. You are good to go!

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes @snowk 

It is tied to your account and all the new plans are eligible for rewards, we had some in the past that weren't

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@snowk hi yes, you will keep all your rewards. I just recently did the same

Need Help? Let's chat.