cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I earn rewards just for responding to community posts?

JdLam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

katherineb379
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes you can, but if you ask questions and participate more the rewards are better. Some time and effort equals money off your monthly bill.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There must be a point system used to calculate rewards - for eg. points per Bravo, points per Solution, etc. - Without speculations does anyone actually know how rewards are calculated?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yukonclaude wrote:

Up to @$20.00 per 30 days

We wish. Only Oracles can get that $20. And they're by invite only. The rest of us plebs battle it out for the $1-$15.

yukonclaude

Up to @$20.00 per 30 days

@tangycandy 

Community rewards are allocated to your self serve account in first third of each month. Log into your account at selfserve.publicnobile.ca to see if you were awarded such a discount that month.

tangycandy

Ahhh, I see. So how do you know how many rewards you'll receive? Is that at the end of each month?

@tangycandy 

Rewards aren't based on badge. Rewards are given before the badge. The badge tells others about your reward.

tangycandy

Yup, and from my understanding based on this weboage: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

rewards-5.png

The rewards are given based on your badge. 

Participation is the basis of the Community rewards. It's not simply a matter of posting. There have been some unfortunate instances of people posting random nonsense in the attempt to earn rewards (such as copy and pasting random news and encyclopedia articles, or posting of messages irrelvant to the topic at hand). There is a quality element at play, or so Public Mobile tells us at least, that is part of the formula used to determine reward amounts for each person. The exact formula is not public knowledge. 

Colinh90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm not sure but it is fun to go to the forums, answer questions, and have discussions

@publicmuffin $15 per month. Stay safe.

publicmuffin

What is the maximum amount of reward you can receive from community posts?

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JdLam As previously mentioned, responding to community posts can earn you rewards.  One theory associated to responding to post is the number of bravos received (that's why there's a bravo leaderboard, why else would it be there?!).  Another theory is based on you user stats.  While no one really knows exactly the mechanics behind the rewards, as long as you participate, answer posts and be part of the community, i'm sure you'll do just fine.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JdLam check out the General Reward Rules page.

Also, from the main community page here (scroll to the bottom), you will find the knowledge base, as well as other sub-forums.  Lots of information to look through.  If you don't find the information matching your exact question, you can post a question any time of day.

Kookiedoo

Yes you can earn rewards for Participating in the community.

delarami

Yes. You can definitley earn rewards for your participation in the Public Mobile community by either asking questions or answering the questions or concerns that other Public Mobile members post here in the community section of the website. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JdLam Absolutely yes.Use your mobile knowledge to help PM subscribers with questions and issues.  PM community forum is a user helping user system.welcome to PM community forum.  See you arround.

JdLam

@Lieux I think this is an amazing service, thank you for your quick responses. And thank you for helping me. 🙂

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JdLam 

Participation= rewards..up to you how much effort you apply here...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@JdLam it's a good beginning to answer some questions here...but you can ask question too...you need to be active on the forum and try your best! And enjoy the participation!Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.