cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARGED (instead of credited) $6 for autopay!

shrimpdude
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This glitch has occurred on two of my family's accounts - we were charged for the Autopay reward instead of credited, resulting in a $12 bill overcharge on each bill.

Anyone else experience this? Please help.Annotation 2020-01-28 163506.png

12 REPLIES 12

@gregbanfield . It sounds like they are adding, instead of subtracting your autopay. IE $15+2=17+tax=$19.55. Contact a moderator and explain your problem.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@gregbanfield wrote:

Happend to me this month (first month). I have enough credit to cover 2 months however my credit card was charged $19.55 and the took credit from my account Not even sure where $19.55 is coming from as I am on the $15 plan minus $2.00 for auto pay. 

gregbanfield
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Happend to me this month (first month). I have enough credit to cover 2 months however my credit card was charged $19.55 and the took credit from my account Not even sure where $19.55 is coming from as I am on the $15 plan minus $2.00 for auto pay. 

Hmmm, it made me check if my autopay was a debit or credit! Whew, knock on wood, it's a credit! 

magdrag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@shrimpdude 

Same thing happened to me last week. The mods sorted me out and I have $12 in the account for next time.

I am I wondering though, did you also have issues in Oct-ish with your rewards posting late?

@will13am wrote:

I sense removal of plan builder is causing unintended consequences.  Accounts with this plan shows incorrect renewal costs in the rewards tab.  The bundle discount of $126 was lost somewhere.  Fortunately, the error in the rewards tab is only a display problem.  Anyway, I have the same plan and renewed successfully 11 days ago with the rewards being applied correctly.  I sense the strain of bug affecting legacy plan builder generated plans is mutating and gathering strength.  

Someone workin' at PM, with CoronaVirus, has done a little keyboard input, and now it's wreaking havoc in the system!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I sense removal of plan builder is causing unintended consequences.  Accounts with this plan shows incorrect renewal costs in the rewards tab.  The bundle discount of $126 was lost somewhere.  Fortunately, the error in the rewards tab is only a display problem.  Anyway, I have the same plan and renewed successfully 11 days ago with the rewards being applied correctly.  I sense the strain of bug affecting legacy plan builder generated plans is mutating and gathering strength.  

This is the 2nd time we've seen this very thing, in the past week..... 🤔 

@geopublic Sadlly, not the only reason as, autopay seems a little stressed lately on 90 day plans.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shrimpdude wrote:

This glitch has occurred on two of my family's accounts - we were charged for the Autopay reward instead of credited, resulting in a $12 bill overcharge on each bill.

@shrimpdude  The only reason that would happen is if you disabled AutoPay during your 90 period or it there was on overpayment in your previous renewal. Anyway, best to check with a moderator.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@shrimpdude wrote:

@shrimpdude Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@shrimpdude  The moderators will sort it out. Double check after next renewal to be sure autopay works and you received credit for this error. 

Hopefully, all your services are working. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shrimpdude your only option is to contact a moderator and explain your problem . Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@shrimpdude wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.