cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus referral credit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Has anyone other than this RFDer recieved one of these texts? Too bad this isnt for everyone!343x508_smart_fit.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

This is a targeteed offer. The text message was sent to some customers who haven't referred anyone or have referred a very low number of customers (probably 2 or fewer like it was last time). There is a limit of one $20 credit.

@darlicious wrote:

@popping 

Im just surprised its been sitting on RFD for a few days and no one else has mentioned it. Did only one person get it? Then it sums up the effort pm has put into a black friday promotion. The worst activation deal of the year and one bonus referral credit for the entire customer base.

@darlicious   I can confirm one household account also received this offer on Nov. 9th.  That account has no referrals so it may be targeted offer.   Also I know this has been discussed in the community forums before here is the link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/how-long-will-the-20-come/m-p/618125

@popping 

Im just surprised its been sitting on RFD for a few days and no one else has mentioned it. Did only one person get it? Then it sums up the effort pm has put into a black friday promotion. The worst activation deal of the year and one bonus referral credit for the entire customer base.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think this offer is for those accounts who had not refer any friend. 

People will not get this offer if they refer their first friend before receiving this offer.

I may be wrong though.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Nothing for me. That is a sweet deal!

Need Help? Let's chat.