cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Credit question

hc89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear everyone, I just activated a new phone number with Talk+Text Plan at Walmart and friend referral so total I'll get $30 bonus credit (I have not receive it yet). I know it takes up to 72 hours to get it but I want to ask that at the time I activated a new phone number I want to port my old number to PM but the system failed at that time so I have to choose a new phone number first. After I'm at home I logged in to self-serve to port my old phone number and the porting is completed successful so I'm not sure will I get a bonus credit or not? because of changing to different phone numbers? Thank you Community Members

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would contact the mod directly to solve any problems.

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact the mod directly to solve any problems,cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The announcement title says it all.  "Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!"  The subsequent number port is immaterial as the required conditions have already been met.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

He doesn't need to message the mods to see if porting is successful. He says that it is. If his phone is working with the old number then he has a successful port. However, as the second responder said, if the credits don't show up in his accountin 72 hours, it might be a good idea to fire off a message to the mods.

GC

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Changing your number should not effect anything. It is the plan that qualifies for the credits. Just wait 72 hours, and if you don't receive credits, send a pm to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi, 

Welcome to public mobile 🙂 

I would suggest you send a private message to the moderators asap so that you'll get some verification if the porting was successful. We as members of the community do not have access to that information. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.