cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Blocking members from commenting and bravo your posts.

@lexi2000 wrote:

well, u are new..i have always paid $25 and they just raised it to $27..another company called and offered $25..absolutely going now becasue of poor service here!

@lexi2000

I'm always astonished. So you've been here for a few years. You seem to be even a legacy customer. Along with you and thousands of other customers merrily going along enjoying the service and the rates...now you have a hiccup and you sign-up here and go ape-sh1t bananas because you can't figure out how to operate the community and that your new iphone doesn't seem to do what you want. Neither are Public Mobiles' problem.

If you could sit back and come back to threads that you posted in and answer questions posed by exceedingly helpful people here then maybe just maybe you could get your sons phone going properly.

Be patient. You've already had some responses in your several other threads. Choose one and keep talking in there.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lexi2000 wrote:

well, u are new..i have always paid $25 and they just raised it to $27..another company called and offered $25..absolutely going now becasue of poor service here!

Good bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oracle

Personally, I would be rather embarrassed to admit not being successful in finding help after a month of searching.  It takes two to tango.  It's incumbent on the customer to find the right service from the right service provider.  This service provider is intended for those who are relatively self sufficient.  I see a round peg with a square hole here.

Oracle

@Psygineer wrote:
@lexi2000 wrote:

Are you sure you didn't lose a couple of referals or turn off auto-pay? My folks are on the same plan as you and their rates did not change.

FYI: Customers who joined before Jan 27/15 (aka Legacy) are still elligible to call 611 for tech support and have been hit with several price increases in the last 18 months.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

@Psygineer wrote:
@lexi2000 wrote:

Are you sure you didn't lose a couple of referals or turn off auto-pay? My folks are on the same plan as you and their rates did not change.

@Psygineer FYI, legacy plan holders did get a price increase a while back (in Feb 2018, in fact.  See here for more info:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap... ). This is probably the case for @lexi2000, as they indicated one of their lines is from several years ago.  

EDIT: fixed link, sorry

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.