cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance down to zero

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Has anyone gotten the balance month over month down to zero?

17 REPLIES 17

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@powerg21 wrote:

How do we earn community rewards?  Is it mainly from replying to messages or overall participation in the community as it also tracks the number of articles we read. 

@powerg21 

Basically if you participate, offer help to other members etc eventually you will recieve rewards at some level. Bravos seem to help although the way PM calculates the rewards is not actually set in stone,its asecret

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do we earn community rewards?  Is it mainly from replying to messages or overall participation in the community as it also tracks the number of articles we read. 

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sounds like lots of people are close. Based on the reward structures and reinforce but what people are saying here the key rewards to get down to zero is refer a friend and community involvement.

Auto pay, loyally and choosing an affordable plan all certainly help.

Having a survey function with in the Public Mobile Form would be interesting, allow people to vote if they reached zero, are close, or not.

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lieux and I have the same plan.

@mimmo: toss in a few posts under his userid = $0 🙂

yes one community account per selfserve account is allowed,  sure I guess I  could,  but is it really worth the effort? or risk of people saying i am gaming the system?    

i would say that as long as the two don't participate/interact with each other, that isn't gaming.

As mentioned earlier, it depends on the plan you have. I am still on the grandfathered $90 per 90 days plan. It has been very close to $0 for a few months now after the community rewards changed. 

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@danielj You can get very close to $0/month with these following steps:

Always enable Autopay

If you stay longer let's say 5 years with PM then loyality credit

If you have 10 + referal friends

You get involved into PM community help on daily basis

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yes one community account per selfserve account is allowed,  sure I guess I  could,  but is it really worth the effort? or risk of people saying i am gaming the system?    

I applaud your integrity.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am  wantto throw some referals my dads way 🙂

@will13am wrote:

It is easier to add a couple of referrals to the account.  At $2 per month, just one $25 credit is good for a year!

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It is easier to add a couple of referrals to the account.  At $2 per month, just one $25 credit is good for a year!

mimmo

@Anonymous wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is totally doable on paper.  Sustaining it is another story.  The $25 referral bonuses are a good help.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The lowest I can get my $50 plan down to is $22

mimmo

@danielj @My dad is close, he is on provincial only talk $20/30 days, with loyalty, autopay and refer a friend he is down to $2/month. 

Maybe I should create a community account under his name. And get him involved in the community, but since he barely understands how to use the web... That might be too much effort. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danielj, that would be a great survey question, but I doubt anyone who has a $35 plan and up are able to do that, at least consistently.  I'm sure people who are on maybe the $25 or $10 have been much easily able to do that.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @danielj

It depends on what plan you have!!! With my 10$ plan I can have a balance at 0....with autopay refer a friend and community participation..it's not difficultSmiley Wink

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I've been here for over two years on a reward eligible plan.  I'm currently saving $27 over 90 days without community rewards, using the AutoPay, Loyalty, and Friend Referral awards.  Until recently, I was getting between $10-$15 monthly on Community rewards, ranging in $30-$45 more in savings over 90 days.

My starting plan price is $120/90-days.  So I've been around $80 average for the last year.

Need Help? Let's chat.