cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

ckkong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How do I get more badges to qualify for the discount on my Public Mobile plan through the Community?

10 REPLIES 10

@ckkong wrote:

Thank you. I noticed that there are a lot of possibilities, but not sure how to see them.

Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted0
Ideas Posted0
Idea Comments Posted0
Reviews Posted0
Review Comments Posted0

These are not used on these forums.

It's a forum software provided by Khoros and some things are not applicable to Public Mobile forums , maybe other forum sites use them but PM does not.

ckkong

Okay. That is good to know. Strange that they have those there.

ckkong

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ckkong wrote:

Thank you. I noticed that there are a lot of possibilities, but not sure how to see them.

Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted0
Ideas Posted0
Idea Comments Posted0
Reviews Posted0
Review Comments Posted0

Those things are hold-overs from the system software. They're not really used.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Badges don't give discounts they're just fun things you geter while participating in the forums. Eventually badges will be less and less. 

What you want to do is read, learn the self serve account, and start helping others with there questions. The more participation the better chance of qualify for a community reward.

Read this link how the community rewards work

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

And this link will give you an idea of what you need to rank up

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976#M47612

ckkong

Thank you!

ckkong

Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted0
Ideas Posted0
Idea Comments Posted0
Reviews Posted0
Review Comments Posted0

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ckkong wrote:

How do I get more badges to qualify for the discount on my Public Mobile plan through the Community?

Answer questions. Get Bravos. Get Solutions. The badges are the recognition of your performance. Your performance gets you the "discount".

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@ckkong  Read through the forums, learning about solutions to various problems, and replying to posts where people are having issues, in an effort to help them out with their problems.

Ninja'd again! 🙄 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ckkong 

Start hanging around this forum.  Read every thread to eduate yourself what make PM ticks and reply members' questions if you know the answer.

Need Help? Let's chat.