cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to be clear, aside from the % badges the rest are just for glory, correct? Nothing comes of them and no rewards are tied to them, correct? 

Thanks in advance 

12 REPLIES 12

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LoreckAvery wrote:

Just to be clear, aside from the % badges the rest are just for glory, correct? Nothing comes of them and no rewards are tied to them, correct? 

Thanks in advance 

Badges get handed out pretty easily around here at the beginning.  Once you have been here a while you will look like this.  A recent photo of the Oracle team and their badges.Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 wrote:

@JK8 that's awesome to hear. When I reply to someone to I have to tag them or does it automatically show up? 

Yes, you need to tag them. By typing @ you can tag the user or choosing the quote icon to display their post.

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JK8 that's awesome to hear. When I reply to someone to I have to tag them or does it automatically show up? 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 wrote:

I am still new to all this too. I was just awarded top 50% badge so do I qualify for $1 reward? 

Congratulations, yes you will receive $1 off on your next renewal. You can log into self service to see your community reward.

Bear2

Oh how gold star stickers made kids work harder 

Bear2

I am still new to all this too. I was just awarded top 50% badge so do I qualify for $1 reward? 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery you can see them on your profile. Just for fun. $ Reward associated with the % written on the badge/its description would be in your rewards section.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

They are like a gold star that you might receive in grade school.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery 

It's stickers for us:) they are reward in themselves. Will not get you any credit

@LoreckAvery wrote:

Badges are probably only there to encourage people to attain certain goals when members are new.  The top percentage badges are received for earning rewards but the rest could be earned over any amount of time and don't get you any further discounts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Badges are like e-trinkets.  They are simply a milestone marker for a member's achievements in the community.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LoreckAvery wrote:

Thanks in advance 

Well, I'm guessing you're correct, @LoreckAvery 

PM does not issue badges for years of service (i.e. the loyalty reward) or referrals (i.e. helping others)

Those are stand alone rewards not based on Community involvement.

Need Help? Let's chat.