cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

gavin1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can i setup autopay with my bank account or do i need a credit card?

4 REPLIES 4

@gavin1 

Yes it seems important to specifying can't be just a debit card but "credit"/debit card. As well pm has not set up its merchant code to count as a reoccurring payment. You can have autopay set up and never use it and just collect the $2 reward and pay with vouchers. Alternatively public mobile us partnered with koho and you earn an extra 2% cashback (power-ups) when you pay your public mobile "bill" with it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @gavin1 ,

A Credit Card or a Visa/Mastercard Debt Card is accepted.

"If you didn’t register a credit or Visa debit card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank." 

Above Help Article found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/register-your-payment-card 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gavin1 wrote:

Can i setup autopay with my bank account or do i need a credit card?

You can use Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit. (and other credit cards but you asked about your bank)

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gavin1 You can use debit or credit card for Autopay. Can't use direct bank credentials.

Need Help? Let's chat.