cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DecayingSoul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@DecayingSoul 

Sounds like you have my boyfriend problem...err...i mean my boyfriend's problem. Originally started with using the lost/stolen feature but once pm fixed that issue my bf continued to have his autopay reward not be applied at renewal despite it showing in his rewards. Only once in 14 months has it applied automatically at renewal right after pm fixed the original issue back in March. Since then I've had to contact the moderators on his behalf after renewal and have it applied manually. Once you contact the moderators have them open a ticket with the tech department to look into why it is not applying automatically in your account. Expect to wait awhile for a fix. If the moderators would like the reference # for my bf's glitch that is still unresolved just private message me and I'll happily supply it. If you get a fix....message me with your reference #. Best of luck!

Godisgood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think you should log into your account and update it from there. The same way you first imputed your bank details and see if that will work. Otherwise contact a moderator. 
thanks. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DecayingSoul you are most likely receiving the $2 discount. login to your self serve and look at your "payment history"

the only time you will see $2 credit in "available funds" is when you first activate. after that it just gets applied on your renewal date

you can also click on "my rewards" and you will see your plan cost minus rewards

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DecayingSoul 

Website can be finicky.  Clear cache or incognito mode.  Another web browser.  

You could directly private message moderator team also.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send mods a private message.

click here to private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.