cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay reward after reactivating the service

trigger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Team - I have an autopay reward setup in my account. I would like to temporarily suspend the service for two weeks and would start it back next month. Can you please confirm, if the autopay reward would be applicable when I reactivate my service next month or will it be gone for forever when I suspend the service.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trigger 

1.  PM will want the full plan payment to reactivate a plan from suspended status.  Therefore, you are not saving any money for stopping service for 2 weeks.

2.  When is your next renewal date?

If it is 2 weeks away, there is no saving since you paid the next 2 weeks already.  There is no refund of the unused days of your current cycle.

3.  If you have enough available fund in your account to pay for renewal, disable autopay will no stop the renewal.  In this case, reporting your phone lost/stolen will suspend you account.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@trigger wrote:

Hi Team - I have an autopay reward setup in my account. I would like to temporarily suspend the service for two weeks and would start it back next month. Can you please confirm, if the autopay reward would be applicable when I reactivate my service next month or will it be gone for forever when I suspend the service.

Suspending service does not stop the clock/timer on the 30 days you have alraedy paid for.

It only makes sense to suspend service if you haven't paid for the service yet.

If you have already prepaid for the 2 weeks you will be away, then there is no point to suspend.

If you do suspend, AutoPay will be resinstated after you reactivate with your credit card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It should be active as long as you don't remove your credit card info.

Your account must be active and in good 

to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. 

Need Help? Let's chat.