cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay inquiry

Randyle12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just need to talk to a moderator regarding my rewards! I had made a payment but Im questioning the Autopay rewards. If you can please DM me asap!

10 REPLIES 10

@Randyle12 wrote:

 so just to clarify, if I build up Autopay $10 dollars, I won’t get 10 dollars off?

Hi @Randyle12 no, the $10 you are talking about is Total Rewards Earned Since Joining Public Mobile.  This means these are the rewards already credited in your account every 30-day cycle.  In autopay you get $2 reward credit every 30-day cycle.

I hope this helps

RosieR

@Randyle12 

Looks correct to me.

@Randyle12 

No, you will not. $2 off only at each renewal for autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Randyle12 : Since the topic is about autopay rewards...you're getting it. All rewards would be shown in the Rewards area of your overview page. And clicking on the Rewards button would give you more details about them.

Edit: no. You're looking at your accumulated rewards. You don't now get that each month.

Notice the heading: Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile: $10.

Randyle12

 so just to clarify, if I build up Autopay $10 dollars, I won’t get 10 dollars off?

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed

@Randyle12 wrote:

Sorry I meant Autopay reward is at 10 dollars today after feb payment

You are only entitled to $2 off each cycle with autopay. It is not cumulative.

Randyle12

Sorry I meant Autopay reward is at 10 dollars today after feb payment

@Randyle12 

Autopay is $2 off per cycle which is what you are getting? The most loyalty reward you can receive is $5. Loyalty is $1 per year. How do you get $10 loyalty?

Here is an HDI on rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Randyle12

I’m aware of the taxes, but here , as you can tell from Nov to now it just don’t make sense; After Today I’m at $10 Loyalty , but i noticed I didn’t get 8 dollars off

5ABBACAD-717E-4526-AE4D-6931AD35EC31.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Randyle12 : Copy/paste your Payment history from here and we can help you decipher what you're seeing. Don't forget taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.