cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay data bonus

darrencorpe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up a few months back for 1GB data plan with 1GB autopay data bonus. There should be 2GB total data available. My profile only shows that I am receiving 1GB of data. Did I stop receiving the 1GB bonus for autopay?

7 REPLIES 7

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is posible that is was a onetime bonus, i would double check with the moderator team.

@Triguy wrote:

Did you check your self serve account.  The 1 GB bonus would be just a one time amount and once you use it up then it does not reoccur each month.

I don't recall there being a 1GB autopay one-time bonus.  Do you know around what time period that was around?

@darrencorpe wrote:

I signed up a few months back for 1GB data plan with 1GB autopay data bonus. There should be 2GB total data available. My profile only shows that I am receiving 1GB of data. Did I stop receiving the 1GB bonus for autopay?

As mentioned earlier, there was no 1GB data bonus from a few months ago.  Autopay data bonuses are 500MB. I am suspecting that you're on a $25 or $30 plan.  Is that correct? 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

what promotion did you have at what date?   Dont think there is 2GB promotion plan, perhaps 1.5 GB, 1GB AFTER bonus.  

Were you having the same data bracket since day 1?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrencorpe wrote:

I don't recall seeing a 1gb bonus. 500mb yes. Maybe you're confusing 500 + 500 = 1gb?

I looked back in all the announcements (yes some do get removed) to last fall and only see the 500mb autopay bonuses.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@darrencorpe wrote:

@darrencorpe  Which plan? $35? Is the correct plan listed (including the bonus)  when you login online?

If you are sure that you qualified for that plan and are missing the bonus and currently have AutoPay enabled on your account then the best thing to do is to let Public Mobile know. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you check your self serve account.  The 1 GB bonus would be just a one time amount and once you use it up then it does not reoccur each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.