cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay and community rewards

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screenshot_20200513-162119.png

Cant figure out when the autopay and community rewards kick in. I got an email a day or so ago being in the top 25%, which i believe equals to 2$ community rewards. When does this show up in my account and same for autopay? Based on transaction history the previous community and autopay reward showed up in Apr26.

So for Apr community and autopay reward, it will show up by May26, and then the system will use those to pay for next month?

8 REPLIES 8

@mpcdesign  I wish. The community reward is usually deposited between the 6th to 9th each month. And the badge is given when the community rewards earned announcement is posted. Stay safe. 

@gblackma, i read this wrong. I saw that you had $15 in community rewards and thought that was $15 in referrals. But noticed I just can't read! 

I thought everybody community rewards get applied if you contributed and made in the top 25% in the second week of each month? Or am I wrong here? Mine shows up on the clock within the first 2 weeks of each month, and only if I even put the time in for the forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ryanrudolf , prior to renewal, you should look to the overview and rewards tabs for expectations of rewards to be earned for renewal.  The rewards are only converted to funds for renewal payment right at renewal time.  It is only after renewal is completed will you see rewards showing in the payment history.  Hope this explanation makes sense.  

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryanrudolf 

It depends on when your plan renews and when the reward is deposited. But it will apply for this month or next month

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

But based on my screenshot, it doesnt show up as credit yet? Does it take a while to show up as credit? I dont remember on my first community reward and autopay how long it showed up as credit, i just go by on the transaction history.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ryanrudolf yes they will be used for next 30 day cycle or you can put them towards an add on😁

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ryanrudolf  congrats on the community reward. Please check your overview page. It should be there. Like this. 20200512_194554.jpg

Then on your cycle renewal date it will be applied along with any other rewards before any charge to your autopay credit card.  Stay safe. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Mine usually get deposited in the account at midnight and my credit card payment happens around 2am. The plan renews in couple of hours after that.

It should show up on your reward page around announcement time, if it doesn't please contact moderators.

Note that you may make 13 payments port year but can get up to 12 community rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.