cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Rewards

EvanderC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a 90 day plan back in June this year and immediately set up autopay. I just noticed that my autopay reward is $0 and I was charged the full plan cost on my last payment. How do I know if I am eligible for the autopay reward?

4 REPLIES 4

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For people that got the auto pay on the first time, it was rare, but it was a bug that was fixed. 

Autopay is not supposed to appear on the first time payment because it is not AUTO. you had to Manually add your information... thus it was a MANUALpay 😉

You will see the reward on the next cycle; assuming you are on a 30 day or 90 day. 10 day does not get anything. 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I could be wrong, but i remember i got the discount on my first invoice.

You will get your autopay rewards on your next top up time not to worry and I believe you will get 12 dollars off.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @EvanderC

If you set up the autopay successful, you will see the auto pay reward in your account under my rewards. In my memory, the first time charge is full and the credit will apply to your account balance. Sometimes it doesn't work. You can remove the credit card inform and set up again. Thanks   

Need Help? Let's chat.