cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Rewards switched from $4 to $2?

Plunker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried searching the forum but wasnt able to see or find any information on this topic.

Upon reviewing my previous billing history I noticed that back in May 2020 my Autopay Reward switched from $4 to $2?

Was their an announcement or change to this reward that I may have missed?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

LD1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just signed up with autopay and the rewards is $2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Plunker  As others have mentioned you will only receive the $4 Auto-Pay on your second plan renewal. Going by the registration date of your account on these forums (May, 2018) if you have been receiving $4 instead of $2 for all this time then it must have been a system glitch so consider yourself lucky. 😉

@Plunker wrote:

I tried searching the forum but wasnt able to see or find any information on this topic.

Upon reviewing my previous billing history I noticed that back in May 2020 my Autopay Reward switched from $4 to $2?

Thanks in advance

Autopay reward is only $2. You got $4 for the first renewal to compensate you for the first 30 days when no discount was.given. Also, it shouldn't show an autopay reward of $4. The initial.$2 is quickly deposited into the accoun't's avaiable funds after activation.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Plunker wrote:

Upon reviewing my previous billing histAory I noticed that back in May 2020 my Autopay Reward switched from $4 to $2?

Thanks in advance

When you activated with autopay, the first renewal with autopay is $4. All subsequent renewals are $2.

Need Help? Let's chat.