cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Reward

Kevy56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I are set up with autopay but we did not receive the $2 discount this month

15 REPLIES 15

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Assuming the credit card info was not changed as the payment was charged from the credit card.

Do you have the same credit card for you n your wife's account? If so and you have the same kind of plan that could be an issue as system might think that two autopay rewards have been awarded.

Get a ticket opened with Support and they ll be able to rectify it and credit whatever missed.

Let us know the outcome either way.

Do we have another here giving incorrect/unnecessary  advice?

@Ismaeel1998 wrote:

Your auto pay will be automatically added to your payments as a discount log into your online self serve features and see if it was applied, alternatively you can also call the self serve hotline. Most times they are applied but if a payment has not been completed I do believe it won’t apply the discount.  

What number do I call for the self service hotline, please. I need some help....quickly. 

Ismaeel1998

Your auto pay will be automatically added to your payments as a discount log into your online self serve features and see if it was applied, alternatively you can also call the self serve hotline. Most times they are applied but if a payment has not been completed I do believe it won’t apply the discount.  

Look in your transactions....both accounts. They will show without taxes...the net amount say $15 plan minus $2 = $13. But your auto pay credit or debit card will show $13 plus taxation of your province. 

Your My Account(s) should show you are on auto pay in 2 places and that you are entitled to the $2 reward. 

On auto pay your balance will always be 0. If you top up it will show in balance.  Payments come from balance first, then auto pay. To purchase an add on you have to top up first and then buy the add on from your balance. Add ons are not automatically taken from auto pay set up...only your every 30 day payment. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kevy56 wrote:

I've checked my account online.  It shows available funds $0.00  The relevant section shows that I am set up for auotpay but there was no discount or credit applied to either my account or my wife's.  This is our 2nd month with Public Mobile.  On our first month, we received the autopay discount but this month we did not.

@Kevy56   That's odd as normally the first month is full plan payment and second month nets doubling up of autopay reward ($4) to be applied against the second month's payment. 

Edit:  BTW your available funds would show zero dollars available as the autopay reward will only get added to your account just before the payment is taken for the new cycle.

Can you post  a screenshot of your payment page minus any personal info. of course?

Kevy56

I've checked my account online.  It shows available funds $0.00  The relevant section shows that I am set up for auotpay but there was no discount or credit applied to either my account or my wife's.  This is our 2nd month with Public Mobile.  On our first month, we received the autopay discount but this month we did not.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Kevy56 wrote:

My wife and I are set up with autopay but we did not receive the $2 discount this month

@Kevy56 

How long have your accounts been opened? Have you received rewards in previous months? If so, have you changed plans or suspended your accounts recently? Those situations could affect automatic applications of rewards to your accounts. Contact CS to have it checked and applied manually.

If you just recently set up autopay, you'll get the rewards credited at the next plan renewals.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Kevy56   Did you just activated? If you selected Autopay during activation, then you will get the $2 back on the 2nd month (with the 2nd month $2 discount, for that 2nd month, you will have twice the autopay discount)

if you activate, then setup Autopay after, then you only get the Autopay discount on the following month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevy56 

you set up autopay go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ 

for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and when you review your account,

at

• My Rewards
  • AutoPay Reward ($2) 
  • do you see that !! 

if not in your account then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

On every renewal PM sends SMS stating how much rewards have been applied to your account.

What your SMS says?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevy56 wrote:

@Kevy56 : If you look in your payment history here (not payment card) do you see a line saying autopay reward? Are you thinking maybe seeing it on your payment card as all in as opposed to pre-tax shown here is indicating that you have to pay tax.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your accounts are active all the time (no suspension, etc.) then you should receive autopay discount on every bill.

Contact CSA to clarify why are you missing $2 off.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you just start up? If I recall the $2 off happens on your second payment not on your (first) activation payment. 

I see see you are new here, just today. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Was your account ever suspended ?  Did you recently setup your account ?  If not then submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.