cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Reward

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

New user here.. hi all  🙂

question for AutoPay.. I have already setup autopay by Credit card.. do I get a $2 reward?  my friend did.. but I go to my Plan and Add-Ons.. the Reward section has nothing.. 

I just joined today.. do I need to wait a bit before i see the Autopay reward?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@hTideGnow wrote:

thanks for the tips.. i checked.. i already setup autopay

From Payment Tab->Autopay, it shows my credit card

also, from my service, it did say the extra data per month from Autopay.. 

however, the Reward didn't say the $2 autopay credit.. how long does it take to show up? I setup yesterday...(the setup and activation yesterday was a mess.. didn't go through smooth, i just worry..)

Autopay reward shows there immediately. Check if you added your credit card but that autopay possibly isn't enabled. Data amount is not related.to autopay.

@hTideGnow 

Once your cc is setup and you choose autopay, the $2 display should be instant. Contact a moderator to look into this.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts. 
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

thanks for the tips.. i checked.. i already setup autopay

From Payment Tab->Autopay, it shows my credit card

also, from my service, it did say the extra data per month from Autopay.. 

however, the Reward didn't say the $2 autopay credit.. how long does it take to show up? I setup yesterday...(the setup and activation yesterday was a mess.. didn't go through smooth, i just worry..)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hTideGnow wrote:

question for AutoPay.. I have already setup autopay by Credit card.. do I get a $2 reward?  my friend did.. but I go to my Plan and Add-Ons.. the Reward section has nothing.. 

thanks

You should have $2 available fund on your account as soon as you enable your autopay.  This $2 credit is for your current cycle.  (i.e. Your first cycle as you pay the full amount when you activated your plan today.)

One your next renewal date, you will get another $2 autopay credit added to your account before PM server will take enough fund from your autopay cc to renew your plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow 

If you checked the box for autopay at activation then shortly after completion you would get $2 in your Available Funds and the $2 indication in your Rewards area on the overview page.

If you set up autopay after activation then you would not get the initial $2 but you should then see the indication.

You can do whatever you like with Available Funds inside the system ie. buy add-ons or pay for your renewal.

Then at your renewal, rewards get converted into Available Funds and then the renewal is taken from there. If insufficient then it'll look for autopay and take what it needs from that. If no autopay then the services suspend.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

thanks

On your first renewal you will receive $4 off and then all subsequent renewals will be $2. If you log into self service you will see the $2 autopay reward. Even though you have a cc on file  you still need to enable autopay from the payment tab.

Do you see this on the Overview page?

auto8.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.