cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AutoPay Reward

Hey @dancekimdance,

I can confirm that we've received your private message. Someone will get back to shortly !

thank you Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: AutoPay Reward - Walmart agent entered my credit card info wrong - no autopay credit :(

Hello,

I switched to Public Mobile Aug 27th at walmart and the agent entered my credit card number wrong so when my account went to charge on the autopay system, it couldnt.  I have found the issue and everything is correct now, do I still lose the $4 credit?  It was $2 when I created the account and $2 for this month.

Oracle

Re: AutoPay Reward - Walmart agent entered my credit card info wrong - no autopay credit :(

You’ll have to send a private message to the moderators/customer service reps. @Moderator_Team use this link to contact them. 

@micro-g wrote:

I just activated my Public mobile account / sim. If I understand that correct i will receive my first autopay bonus starting from my secon billing cycle? correct!?

i wish to pay a plan more economic

@micro-g wrote:

I just activated my Public mobile account / sim. If I understand that correct i will receive my first autopay bonus starting from my secon billing cycle? correct!?

Mayor / Maire

@MaraTirado wrote:

@micro-g wrote:

i wish to pay a plan more economic

@micro-g wrote:

@MaraTirado

A bit of a confusing post but ...

Are you wanting to downgrade to a lesser cost plan?

If so, you can set it up as a future dated change for when your renewal comes up.

You can also do an immediate change but you would lose the value of what you've spent already on the current plan..

Hello I parman 

Mayor / Maire

@Parman wrote:

Hello I parman 

Hi Parman.

You can click on the little three dots in the upper right of your post to edit it if you have more to say.

my account is supposed to be due by November 22nd 2018., i am trying to make payment with my previously used and registered credit card and it is not letting me make payment and now it is telling me that my account is expired even though it is due tomorrow., please help

Mayor / Maire

@sky290623 wrote:

my account is supposed to be due by November 22nd 2018., i am trying to make payment with my previously used and registered credit card and it is not letting me make payment and now it is telling me that my account is expired even though it is due tomorrow., please help

At around 7pm ET of your last paid day, it will change to Plan Expired in red. The date on the overview page is your last day. Then overnight it will take what money it can from where it can and renew. Your service *should* keep going unless it can't renew.

If your credit card is not working then you can buy vouchers online from recharge.com and pay that way.

The other option is the 611 service.

But today is the last day of what was supposed to be some maintenance. Maybe it's still on-going.