cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: AutoPay Reward

@smartin, not quite sure what you're asking, but if you have a credit card or visa debit card assigned for AutoPay, any top up amounts you make between cycle billing dates will be used to renew your plan, and will qualify for AutoPay rewards.

The rewards are ONLY applied when you renew a 30 or 90 day cycle.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sorry for not providing more info. I mean if I put the money to my account, like prepaid top up that will turn into credit on my account.

also is possible to set up any auto withdrawals from the bank?

Mayor / Maire

@smartin wrote:

sorry for not providing more info. I mean if I put the money to my account, like prepaid top up that will turn into credit on my account.

also is possible to set up any auto withdrawals from the bank?

That’ll be a no to automatic bank withdrawals. Yes you’ll still receive the autopay reward if you load the money manually, just make sure autopay is ON and you have a valid credit card attached to the account. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I set this autopay account

Hi, 

If you want to set up an auto pay, you need to log in your self-serve account, then go in "payment" and choose "Register For AutoPay"

Tags (1)
JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

??

I have the auto pay set up for payments to be made but I lost my bank card and had to put in a new card number but now I cannot make payments and my account is suspended having a very hard time trying to get it fixed cannot use the phone at all

Oracle

@dancekimdance wrote:

I have the auto pay set up for payments to be made but I lost my bank card and had to put in a new card number but now I cannot make payments and my account is suspended having a very hard time trying to get it fixed cannot use the phone at all

@dancekimdance, normally you should be able to do a top up after replacing your payment card in the account.  If you are having difficulties with reactivating your account, then you will need to seek moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.