cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: AutoPay Reward

Hello, i want to know why you are charging me 27 $ each 30 day. When we got the deal in december 2017 i was told that if i sign in in AutoPay i got the 2 $ benefit on my plan.

So if we calculate 25-2= 23$. From where did it come the 27 ???

Mayor / Maire

Do you pay every 30 days or 90 days?

Mayor / Maire

Maybe you’re saving $1 somewhere else. I’m assuming the plan is $30 minus $2 for autopay and maybe $1 somewhere else. Have you checked your self serve to see the exact plan your on and the payment details?

Mayor / Maire

@Thedoctor wrote:

Hello, i want to know why you are charging me 27 $ each 30 day. When we got the deal in december 2017 i was told that if i sign in in AutoPay i got the 2 $ benefit on my plan.

So if we calculate 25-2= 23$. From where did it come the 27 ???

@Thedoctor sometimes Public Mobile will advertise featured or promo plans at a pricing level that already includes the Auto Pay discount.  I'm guessing this is your situation.  So, instead of it being a $27 (+tax) plan which you could then reduce to $25 (+tax), it may actually have been a $29 (+tax) plan which you could then reduce to $27 (+tax) assuming you enable Auto Pay.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

From what ive read most of the plans already inculdw the 2 autopay.  Thats why you didnt notice it off.  It had already started your first month . 

Its just like my plan saying $ 2 auto pay savings.  The reason the plan looked cheap the $ 2 savings was already off. Its just a marketing tool . Thats whey ypu have to read all it says about the plan and discounts . $1 off if a friend signs up.  $1 off if you are a customer.that stayed with them.  This is tricky as im in Toronto and public moblile closed down so you could never continue lol.  Thats a good one.  Also $10 off if  you give alot of answers how many is not said so id imagine its alot to get $10 off a bill.  Like they say when something sounds too good to be true it usually is .  Check prices of things at other companies before you buy . if your happy with the price then u get it.  If it has lots of discounts thats what called BS . just go with the price it says dont worry about marketing BS to trick ya and make ya calculate and work it out then its majic .

Mayor / Maire

I don’t believe they offered a loyalty discount when PM was just in Toronto. 

how do I sing up for auto pay 

Retraité / Retired

Hey @Nickwood247

thank you for reaching out to us !

Good question, and the answer is quite simple Smiley Happy Here is a how to which can be found in our Knowledge Base!!

You can sign up for AutoPay when you activate or you can do so anytime online using your Self Serve account. First, you need to register your credit card, here's how to do that. After your credit or VISA Debit card has been registered, you can now set up AutoPay. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to the “Payment” tab
  2. Click on the ‘Make a payment’ tab
  3. Click on Register for Auto Pay
  4. Click on ‘Sign Up for a AutoPay’ button
  5. Click “Register for AutoPay” to automatically calculate your plan cost minus any Rewards.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Yes when pay amount due it will automatically use your rewards an give  new rewards for next bill

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will I earn rewards if I top up my account?