cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: How can I get in contact with some customer service?

Hi @DeniseGuib, texting *611, to the best of my knowledge, is not a valid means of contacting Public Mobile for assistance.  Did you happen to send @Mary_M the information she needs to help resolve the issue?  If you're not sure how, I have linked instructions in the italics text at the bottom of this reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just switched my credit card in autopay, I see that the rewards is now $0, is there a delay in terms of having the system update that I should be getting a reward for autopay? If so, when should I see this updated?

Thanks

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @sheepe

Thanks for letting us know about your autopay issue! I'll be glad to assist you. 

What we usually recommend is simply to turn off autopay and then turn in back on again. You should see your reward appear then!

If you still experience the same issue after trying that, please send me a private message with your phone # Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

bill issue

i hv number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , stopped working due to card information , want to update card information and pay bill

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: bill issue

Hey there!

I just sent you a Private Message Smiley Wink

Please do not include private information in public messages! 

Thank you,

Simon

i hv new card information , how i can update

Mayor / Maire

@avtar sign into your self-serve account via this link (or the My Account link at the top of this page), click on the Payment tab, then scroll down to find the orange text that says Manage my Card and click it, then click on Replace this card in orange text again, and fill in your new credit card info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: AutoPay Reward

i love it Heart

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For me it work well this feature for the last 2 years!

Mayor / Maire

The loyalty reward is one of my favorites 🤑