cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: AutoPay Reward

I just signed up to public mobile and accepted the auto pay feature.

When will I see the 6$ credit for my 90 day plan?

As of right now, I can see in my self service that the next payment amount is 120$ and that autopay is activated.
Mayor / Maire

You should see it n your next renewal, if not come back here for help.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Only the loyalty reward was showed on my account, but the autopay reward is nothing even if I had registered for autopay and had used autopay for two years. Should I got a autopay reward , right? Could you check for me?

Mayor / Maire

@longcm are you on one of the older "grandfathered" rate plans from a couple of years ago?  If so, they are not eligible for rewards like AutoPay.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I add 160$ of vouchers to my account, will I still get the autopay reward if it is activated?

Hi, I am applying for this number: ********** for autopay but doesn't accept my credit card. I've talked with the credit card company and they told that there is no problem. Please solve this problem.

Thank you

Mojgan 

Mayor / Maire

Please delete your public info, this is a public forum. I recommend sending a private message to a mod like @Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @saeed396

I'm sorry to hear about this. I think that your credit card payment is not going through because the address and postal code registered in your Public Mobile account does not match the address associated with your credit card. 

I recommend that you check this and try again. Let us know how it goes Smiley Happy 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

How can I get in contact with some customer service?

My service has Autopay.  I saw that my service was suspended.  I  I tried to pay several times through the website and phone and the transaction does not go through. I called my credit card provider and they said that my card was blocked for a suspicious $1.50 itunes purchase.  They unblock my credit card.  I tried to pay through the website and the phone again several times.   Public Mobile said that the credit card has been decline and I should contact the credit card provider.  Since then I called my credit card provider 3 times between yesterday and today and they said that Public Mobile is not communiccating with them as they cannot see the transactions. ( they only see 2 transactions that wered declined with my card was block for the supsicious itunes purchase)

I have been without service since yesterday.

I sent 3 texts to *611 and I have not received an answer.  I'd appreciate to be contacted by PM to solve this issue asap. Thanks

Retraité / Retired

Re: How can I get in contact with some customer service?

Hey @DeniseGuib,

Thank you for reaching out to us, this is the place to get help!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing some issues making a payment with your CC and I would be more than happy to look into it for you. Can you please send me your phone number via private message?

Keep in mind that if you're on our grandfathered plan, you can dial 1-855-478-2542 toll free from any device Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **