cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: AutoPay Reward

So no reward for your first payment when you first register?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No, reward when the autopay actually happens

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont receive AutoPay reward ever. I am with public mobile since 2015 setember on monthly plan and my credit card is registered for auto pay. I never get any reward.

Hi @Shahin

Could you send me your Public Mobile phone number through a private message? I will look into this,

Thank you,

Saray 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
ra1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using Public mobile for more than 2 years but i am not getting any rewards. Recently i changed to Autopay but i am not receiving any rewards. Please check and suggest me so i will keep using public mobile.

Oracle

If you've been with Public Mobile for 2 years you might be on an old grandfathered plan, if so, you wouldn't be eligible for rewards. I'll have to find the exact dates. Of course if you've since switched to a newer plan, you'd be eligible.
Oracle

Only Public Mobile customers (i) on Rewards eligible plans, and (ii) who have active accounts in good standing:

Rate Plan eligibility:
All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015 are eligible for Rewards except for the 10-day plans that are not eligible for Rewards. Plans offered during between May 9, 2014 and January 27, 2015 are no longer in market and not eligible for Rewards.
Customer status eligibility:
Your account must be active and in good standing in order to earn Rewards. This means that your account cannot be in suspended (due to non-payment or if you suspended your service yourself due to lost or stolen phone) or deactivated status. For example, if you receive your Rewards and then go into expired status immediately after because you did not make a payment on time, you will not be able to use your Rewards. The Rewards can only be used once you add sufficient funds to your account to pay for you plan and become active again.

Copied from community thread
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correct!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's correct!

Oracle

It definitely is Smiley Happy