cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: AutoPay Reward

Ok, i just want to understand the way it works, and hopefully it'll make it easier for others.

I did sign up for the credit card payments that will be taking out certain amount out of my account every month. Now, $2 credit thing? it's just gonna continue adding to my account? i mean it'll be 2 years before i can actually do something with it really.

Or can it be used for add-ons? Right?

Mayor / Maire

@Litvinau_A,

The credit of 2$ is added to your balance each month.

You can use to pay an addon or your prepaid plan.

OK, but if i'm getting an exact amount withdrawn from my credit card every month? How will it know to withdraw $2 less?

But i can definitely use it for add-ons.

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Litvinau_A,

When you want to use your balance, you have to lower the amount taken from your credit card (auto-pay).

@Cyber

Thanks a Lot! I'm sure i'll figure it out once i have more $$ to play with.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have activated yr service and my payment is done auto now i have not received $2 rebate everymonth

pal

Mayor / Maire

I'm not certain WHEN the Auto-Pay Rewards is Applied exactly

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The money from Auto-Pay Rewards ($2/month), Refer-A-Friend Reward plus any other Rewards like the Community Bravos points that accumulate in your Balance will be used to pay towards your bill first before the remaining amount gets charged to your credit card that you've added as Auto-Pay. Hope that helps

When does the autopay credit apply for 90 day plans?
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Jonavin,

If you are registered for Autopay, you will receive the rewards upon the renewal of your plan. 

The system will deduct the rewards from the cost of your plan, and add the difference to your account to renew your plan. 

Cheers Smiley Happy

Kalla