Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: AutoPay Reward

I’m on auto pay but it said I haven’t paid can you help me

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Mrstapleton wrote:

I’m on auto pay but it said I haven’t paid can you help me

You need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i Love it  Heart

Good Luck public mobile Heart

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They talk auto pay but do not show how to set up auto pay

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sheryl wrote:

They talk auto pay but do not show how to set up auto pay

Log in to self serve and look for an option where it say PAYMENT, click on it and bam you have it. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I have found the site tonb3 very user friendly.  However.if.your having difficulties send a message Tina moderator they are very helpful and you will receive a reply rather.quickly.I think public mobile is definetly the way for me. I'm Scottish so.ahort.arms deep pockets so the $ is hard to get. Thankfully public mobile has fulfilled that requirement for.me. Excellent service and quality that you might not expect.  I was very grateful as they did leave the Ontario region for a little while a couple years ago. Sewing them.back.made me.happy. All questions.are quickly replied too baba moderator.if.you choose. You can also use.the community for.questions and answers as more.often than not the typical problem has.been asked and.milultiple answers are at your fingertips. . Public Moblibe the moderators and the community are a great way to have a cell phone system.You needn't have to g9 and.perhaps wait in line for help it's available.online..And no ridiculous prices lie the umm big 3 have. I have a great plan and it's a great price . Its so nice to see the many available plans that your or.old a an is easily found.to.fit.your.requirements. 

Highlighted

Autopay Reward $2 is added to the account before autopay takes money from my credit card right?  
Why is this month $2 not there?

Highlighted

Hi @skythelimit,

The $2 reward for AutoPay is added on the account after your card was charged.

If you want to check exactly what happened, you need to send us a private message.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

Highlighted
Oracle

@skythelimit wrote:

Autopay Reward $2 is added to the account before autopay takes money from my credit card right?  
Why is this month $2 not there?

Looks like there was an issue on the 22 & 23 if that is when you renewed as per @Alan_K post here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Rewards-not-applied/m-p/442886/highlight/true...

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted

That is not true 

please check my credit card debit history, always takes $23 plus tax since I hv a $25 plan