Did you mean: 

AutoPay Reward

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Updated on June 18, 2018

The Autopay Reward

How does it work?

Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. For 90-day plans, you receive a $6 credit every 90 days.

Who Can Earn Rewards?

To be eligible to earn Rewards, you must have:

1. A Rewards-eligible plan:

• All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015, with the exception of 10-day plans, are eligible for Rewards. Plans offered between May 9, 2014 and January 26, 2015 are not eligible.

2. An active account:

• Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.
  • Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards. 

Considerations for Rewards-ineligible Customers

Customers who are on a Legacy / Pioneer or 10-day plan not eligible for Rewards. If you are a Legacy / Pioneer customer and switch to a Rewards-eligible plan, please note:

• Rewards will not be applied retroactively: Rewards will only be earned from the date you switched to an eligible plan.
  • Your tenure began when you first activated with Public Mobile. For instance, if you joined 3 years ago on a Legacy plan, and switch to a Rewards-eligible plan, your Loyalty Reward will begin at $3 per 30 days.
  • Referral Rewards are not retroactive. Only referrals made after switching to a Rewards-eligible plan will be counted.

How many Rewards can I earn?

You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0. Once you reach the value of your plan, you will not be able to accumulate any further Rewards in that plan period, and you will not be able to save Rewards and apply them to future months.

Here’s an example of how you could get your plan down to $0:

1. You are on a $45, 30-day plan
  2. You have been with Public Mobile for 5 years
  3. You signed up for AutoPay
  4. You occasionally help others out in the Community
  5. You referred 36 friends to Public Mobile who are still active members

You will earn $5 in Loyalty Rewards + $2 in AutoPay Rewards + $2 Community Rewards + 36 referrals at $1/30 days. That’s $45 in total Rewards, and a sweet $0 plan!

When are Rewards applied to my account?

Here are some things you should keep in mind about our Rewards program:

• All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.
  • There are exceptions to the above statement:
    • Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.
    • If you’ve changed your plan prior to your current plan renewal date, you will receive your Reward credits after you have paid for the new plan, within approximately 24 hours. Rewards will be applied normally from then on.
    • If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.
  • Based on the Rewards you have earned in your previous plan cycle, up to four different credits (one per Reward type) will be applied to your account the night of your payment due date.
  • If your account is deactivated and you have unused Rewards on it, those Rewards will be lost.

How do I know when I've earned Rewards?

Whenever a reward has been successfully applied to your account, we will send you a text message to let you know. To check the Rewards you’ve earned, log in to Self-Serve and check the ‘My Rewards’ section in the Overview Tab. You can also select the ‘My Rewards’ button and see all the Rewards you’ve earned since joining Public Mobile.

Below is an example of what you would see from the Overview tab, for a customer who has been with Public less than 1 year, and has no referrals:

Fig2.png

Below is an example of what the ‘My Rewards’ section looks like, for the same account:

Fig3.png

Other Reward Rules

• Public Mobile reserves the right to change all Rewards at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
  • The Community Reward offer is subject to the reservation rights of Moderation as described in the Community Terms of Service.

115 REPLIES 115

@gavin1 wrote:

Yes that is correct you will receive your autopay reward at the billing date of your second month. 

This thread is nearly a year old and the customer's questions have already been answered.  I know that you're probably just looking around the website to try to get familar with the website. The newest message threads will be displayed on the first page of each category.

gavin1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes that is correct you will receive your autopay reward at the billing date of your second month. 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @skythelimit,

In order to check what happened on your account, it's necessary to send ua a private message as I also mentioned in the previous reply due to the fact that personal information will be involved.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

There was an annoucement by Alan_K about this issue. @Ciprian_C , would it not be in best interest for the member to use the official Public Mobile ticketing process since that gives the customer higher priority?  Also, for this specific issue, customers were informed that there was no need contact moderators as some type of automated fix would be implemented.

Mark2en
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The reward is applied just before to charge the credit card and only the balance off is on credit card. At this amount the taxes are applied too. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @skythelimit,

In order to check what happened on your account, it's necessary to send ua a private message as I also mentioned in the previous reply due to the fact that personal information will be involved.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

skythelimit

Thx, u r more helpful and understanding than the MOD

skythelimit

That is not true 

please check my credit card debit history, always takes $23 plus tax since I hv a $25 plan

@skythelimit wrote:

Autopay Reward $2 is added to the account before autopay takes money from my credit card right?  
Why is this month $2 not there?

Looks like there was an issue on the 22 & 23 if that is when you renewed as per @Alan_K post here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Rewards-not-applied/m-p/442886/highlight/true...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @skythelimit,

The $2 reward for AutoPay is added on the account after your card was charged.

If you want to check exactly what happened, you need to send us a private message.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

skythelimit

Autopay Reward $2 is added to the account before autopay takes money from my credit card right?  
Why is this month $2 not there?

kman

Hi, 

I have found the site tonb3 very user friendly.  However.if.your having difficulties send a message Tina moderator they are very helpful and you will receive a reply rather.quickly.I think public mobile is definetly the way for me. I'm Scottish so.ahort.arms deep pockets so the $ is hard to get. Thankfully public mobile has fulfilled that requirement for.me. Excellent service and quality that you might not expect.  I was very grateful as they did leave the Ontario region for a little while a couple years ago. Sewing them.back.made me.happy. All questions.are quickly replied too baba moderator.if.you choose. You can also use.the community for.questions and answers as more.often than not the typical problem has.been asked and.milultiple answers are at your fingertips. . Public Moblibe the moderators and the community are a great way to have a cell phone system.You needn't have to g9 and.perhaps wait in line for help it's available.online..And no ridiculous prices lie the umm big 3 have. I have a great plan and it's a great price . Its so nice to see the many available plans that your or.old a an is easily found.to.fit.your.requirements. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sheryl wrote:

They talk auto pay but do not show how to set up auto pay

Log in to self serve and look for an option where it say PAYMENT, click on it and bam you have it. 

Sheryl

They talk auto pay but do not show how to set up auto pay

Anonymous
Not applicable

i Love it  Heart

Good Luck public mobile Heart

@Mrstapleton wrote:

I’m on auto pay but it said I haven’t paid can you help me

You need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Mrstapleton

I’m on auto pay but it said I haven’t paid can you help me

@Stephanz I know London Drug, Walmart, Shoppers Drugs Mart and Canadian Tire sell topup vouchers. 

Some store(s) may have 24 hours delay before you can use the voucher.

You can also purchase the voucher online from recharge.com.  People are saying that there is no wait time required for the voucher purchased from recharge.com.

You can buy voucher in store or you can buy at recharge.com online @Stephanz 

Stephanz

I know I will lose my reward but my credit card is now cancelled and don't have another card only my bank card but will get a new one in about a week if it's not stolen also. my account is ddue in two days. So what's the good way to go?

You are not in the good place...you are here with customers like you and we don't have access to your account.... @nafizur 

You can write a private message here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and explain what happened...waiting time few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

If you want some help from customers...you can write a new question here ...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

fro more visibility...Smiley Happy

nafizur

hello, i had auto pay on every since signing up and never received the reward. I recently switched to a new in market plan and still not receiving the auto pay reward. can someone look into this? 

kman

Hello.   Im confused. 

This was emailed to me directly so i wrote something ? 

Where and how do i find that ? 

Thank you very much. 

kman

I hope that isnt your regular statements. 

Im certainly confused . 

So you enter a mastercard or Visa and it comes out of a "chequing account" .   How can that be ? Thanks.  

sellsworth9

If you have a debit visa or master card you can add it to your account as an auto pay option and it then will come out of your chequings account every month 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@akinso wrote:

Fraud

@akinso

So...a one word accusation eh? Got anything more to fill out the accusation? Or is it simply a run of the mill baseless one?

akinso

Fraud

akinso

Fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sky290623 wrote:

my account is supposed to be due by November 22nd 2018., i am trying to make payment with my previously used and registered credit card and it is not letting me make payment and now it is telling me that my account is expired even though it is due tomorrow., please help

At around 7pm ET of your last paid day, it will change to Plan Expired in red. The date on the overview page is your last day. Then overnight it will take what money it can from where it can and renew. Your service *should* keep going unless it can't renew.

If your credit card is not working then you can buy vouchers online from recharge.com and pay that way.

The other option is the 611 service.

But today is the last day of what was supposed to be some maintenance. Maybe it's still on-going.

sky290623

my account is supposed to be due by November 22nd 2018., i am trying to make payment with my previously used and registered credit card and it is not letting me make payment and now it is telling me that my account is expired even though it is due tomorrow., please help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Parman wrote:

Hello I parman 

Hi Parman.

You can click on the little three dots in the upper right of your post to edit it if you have more to say.

Need Help? Let's chat.