FRAUD

Fraud

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Re: FRAUD

@akinso wrote:

Fraud

@akinso

So...a one word accusation eh? Got anything more to fill out the accusation? Or is it simply a run of the mill baseless one?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: AutoPay Reward

If you have a debit visa or master card you can add it to your account as an auto pay option and it then will come out of your chequings account every month 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope that isnt your regular statements. 

Im certainly confused . 

So you enter a mastercard or Visa and it comes out of a "chequing account" .   How can that be ? Thanks.  

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FRAUD

Hello.   Im confused. 

This was emailed to me directly so i wrote something ? 

Where and how do i find that ? 

Thank you very much. 

hello, i had auto pay on every since signing up and never received the reward. I recently switched to a new in market plan and still not receiving the auto pay reward. can someone look into this? 

Mayor / Maire

You are not in the good place...you are here with customers like you and we don't have access to your account.... @nafizur 

You can write a private message here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and explain what happened...waiting time few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

If you want some help from customers...you can write a new question here ...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

fro more visibility...Smiley Happy

I know I will lose my reward but my credit card is now cancelled and don't have another card only my bank card but will get a new one in about a week if it's not stolen also. my account is ddue in two days. So what's the good way to go?

Mayor / Maire

You can buy voucher in store or you can buy at recharge.com online @Stephanz 

Mayor / Maire

@Stephanz I know London Drug, Walmart, Shoppers Drugs Mart and Canadian Tire sell topup vouchers. 

Some store(s) may have 24 hours delay before you can use the voucher.

You can also purchase the voucher online from recharge.com.  People are saying that there is no wait time required for the voucher purchased from recharge.com.